Hello! My name is Kelsey and I work remotely from Oklahoma City as a Project Manager with Ironistic. After having a background in mainly digital marketing sales and non-profit work, I found a passion and skill for project management on a wide variety of digital projects. I enjoy being able to take a problem solving approach to all my client’s needs. Websites have become an essential part of life and I love being a crucial aspect to a client’s business by creating strategies, and managing the project from start to finish. I am so happy to be a part of the Ironistic team!
Some Fun Facts About Me:
- In my free time, you can find me singing, songwriting, playing volleyball with my friends, or doing something active with my husband (we are currently on a major tennis kick!)
- I’m a big fan of scary movies. Am I able to sleep at my house alone? No, but that’s not the point.
- There are two foods that I can’t really say no to: pizza and mint chocolate chip ice cream
- One of my front two teeth is fake, and I bet you wouldn’t be able to tell!
- I fell down at my wedding while dancing with my bridesmaids to “This is What Dreams Are Made Of” from the Lizzie McGuire Movie (yes, I do have a video!)
- My siblings are my best friends! I’m so blessed to have them!