Sr. Digital Strategist
A Florida State Seminole with a zest for learning— I topped my BA in English, minor in Communications with a Website Development Certification from George Mason University, and a Digital Marketing Certification from the University of Vermont. Mix these skills together and you have Sarah [Kelley] Engeset… Senior Digital Strategist. I find excitement in the challenge of complex projects, where I can integrate my knowledge of technical solutions with organized strategy.
I met the Ironistic team back in the spring of 2016 at a spontaneous combustion (you should attend one, they’re really fun!). After working at a government entity and non-profit for the first [almost] decade of my career, I decided it was time to jump over to the agency life. I knew Ironistic would be the best place for that change. In the past few years, I’ve collaborated with companies of all sizes on a wide range of project areas and am excited to continue growing the list!
- I’ll be the first to tell you… I’m terrible at time zones.
- Growing up in Miami, FL didn’t help with that ^ (but it did bring my love for the beach)
- I was a competitive Irish dancer back in middle school.
- Probably a reason I love taking barre classes so much, leading me to become a Pure Barre instructor.
- During the pandemic, I happily take the name as a 2x COVID bride and new homeowner.