Hello there, I’m Jennie! I have recently found a new home here at Ironistic, and I partake in the Customer service and Project Management departments. I’m a mother of 4 kids “aka my husband,” 2 daughters, and a son. I am also known as Mimi to my awesome grandson, my family is my universe, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. If I’m not working, I’m usually volunteering my time somewhere or with one or all my family members at some type of sports event, may it be their own or a professional game somewhere.
Baseball is our favorite season especially when we are sitting in the bleachers at Wrigley Field!!!!!! Most of all my favorite year was 2016, watching the CUBBIES break the curse and taking our kids to the World Series will never be forgotten.
I have had many years of experience in a variety of positions that have all lead me to some type of Customer service, IT, Project management or Product development. My keen sense to detail and overzealous attitude to take on any challenge or learn anything that crosses my plate has become bittersweet, which sometimes turns me into a workaholic! I am commonly used as a great resource to test a new product or development because I “love to break things,” this way we ensure a great product.
- If I could walk around with an IV it would be filled with coffee, man I love me some coffee!!!
- We are season ticket holders for the CUBS!!
- My favorite quote: “A little rebellion now and then is a good thing” – Thomas Jefferson
- Our second favorite season is SKI Jumping, and we host two very large events each year which my whole family volunteers for. We have had the pleasure to watch 3 Olympians perspire from our Norge Ski Club. If you have never seen humans fly you should google Norge Ski Jumping its awesome to watch.
- My motto: 10 things that require zero talent – Being on time, work ethic, effort, body language, energy, attitude, passion, being coachable, doing extra, and being prepared.
- My superpower: I can look you dead in the face while you’re talking and not hear a damn word you said.