I am a web developer! Which, in my experience, also translates to: Full Stack Engineer, Web Programmer, and Web Applications Developer.
After graduating from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside in ‘02 – I jumped straight into front-end development work, building the next best sports websites for collegiate and professional organizations. Years later, I stretched my legs and pursued Java programming for primarily B2B and B2C web applications.
I love the challenges that the web brings. It never allows me to get too comfortable. There is always a problem to solve and a million ways to solve it.
For me, being able to wear so many hats (designer, analyst, project manager, programmer, tester, etc.) has been a crucial part of my career development. Understanding these roles has helped me collaborate more efficiently by having an idea of what language and expectations are needed throughout a project’s life cycle.
- No place like home – love my ladies: mio amore, Shannon, and amazing 2 daughters
- Love to travel! Australia, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Egypt, England, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden. Canada and Mexico don’t count
- Favorite place in US: Lake Powell, Utah
- Favorite place outside US: Santorini, Greece
- Favorite food: Italian!
- Favorite Candy: Twizzlers
- College Soccer 2x NSCAA DII All American
- There isn’t a day that goes by where I don’t say at least one line from the movies Office Space, Dumb & Dumber, Tommy Boy, Zoolander, Anchorman…