Ironistic Marketing Coordinators are responsible for supporting Digital Strategists in developing and implementing integrated marketing communications campaigns for a variety of clients. Most importantly, our Coordinators foster communication and collaboration between Ironistic team members – designers, developers, marketers, and technicians.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ year of experience in the digital marketing industry.
- Experience building effective advertising, social, email, or other types of marketing campaigns and managing those components throughout the length of the campaign.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills with high attention to detail (we hear the devil is in those…so it’s kind of a big deal).
- Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to manage a variety of tasks for multiple projects/campaigns at a time.
- Experience with digital marketing technologies such as Google AdWords, various social media platforms, Google Analytics, email platforms such as Emma and Constant Contact, Content Management Systems, etc.
- Understanding of online marketing best practices – SEO, AdWords, optimizely, etc.
- Great work ethic, desire to learn new skill sets and excel in a collaborative environment.
- A sense of humor and decent knowledge of dumb action movies.
Preferred experience includes:
- Start to finish email marketing campaigns, including template development
- Social media campaigns and social advertising, including content calendar management
- Developing, managing, and optimizing paid advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Interpreting Google Analytics data into actionable insights
- Website management through CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal, DNN, etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and collaborating with Digital Strategists to support our client’s continuous online presence evolution.
- Coordinating with our design, development, and marketing teams for each project.
- Coordinate and assist with the development and management of content calendars, advertising campaigns, social media campaigns, email campaigns, analytics reporting, etc.
- Completing/implementing scheduled tasks by the Digital Strategists.
- Thinking strategically to proactively bring new ideas or solutions to the Digital Strategist that will help the client meet their business goals.
- Standing on the front lines during a zombie apocalypse with your weapon of choice