Ironistic’s Customer Success Representatives are the first to greet our clients when they reach out with their inquiries. We’re looking for the right person to join our team. This position is responsible for interacting and maintaining our relationship with our current and future clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Strong knowledge of Ironistic services to allow you to answer questions appropriately
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including basic technical information
- Proficient with computers
- WordPress experience is a must
- Detail-oriented with good organizational and time management skills, able to perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Ability to communicate with customers effectively through various channels (i.e., email, phone, and Ironistic’s ticketing system)
- Excellent documentation skills to proficiently capture customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the latest web trends
- Agency experience is a plus!
Responsibilities will include:
- Answer inbound calls from prospective customers and sales representatives.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide information on company services and products.
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions while following Ironistic procedures.
- Maintain communication with customers to ensure satisfaction with service and products.
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Troubleshooting common issues with a product or service
- Follow up with prospective customers to generate new business opportunities.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to ensure that all customers are properly informed about company services and products.
- Follow policies to ensure effective communication between customers and employees.
- Ability to work well with the Iron Quality team and other departments to find appropriate solutions