Sr. Digital Strategist
Hello there! I am thrilled to be a part of the Ironistic team. As a Loyola University graduate (BBA and MBA) I am driven by the motto Strong Truths Well-Lived. Strategic marketing has always been the focus of my career. I’ve had the opportunity to work in agency and corporate marketing and spent 15 years helping credit unions across the country reach marketing goals. Working with not-for-profits and non-profit organizations is something I find the most rewarding. I look forward to making an IMPACT with Ironistic’s clients and guiding their business goals to achievement!
- My family is one-half of a Brady Bunch; a girl with hair of gold and two rambunctious stepsons.
- Swimming has always been my passion, but I’m learning to be a runner! #idontevenliketorun
- My favorite travel memories are snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef and hiking to an active volcano in Iceland.
- I’ve lived in the same town for most of my life, which is probably why I love to travel and explore new places.
- I am a decedent of a Panama Canal engineer, a Virginia governor and Russian immigrants, to name a few!