Customer Success Specialist
Hi – I am Missy Bo-Hansen! I was born and raised in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. I am a new Customer Success Specialist here at Ironistic and can’t wait for my journey to begin. I have over 20 years of Customer Service/Sales experience in various industries. My experiences will allow me to have a diverse approach in helping our clients with all of their website needs. I enjoy getting to know my clients personally and working closely with them. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me.
- My husband Erik and I have 3 children: Molly, Carly, and Gunnar.
- I have a BA degree from Carthage College, a small Lutheran college in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- I am a huge Chicago sports fan: Bears, Cubs, and Blackhawks. I’m also a University of Wisconsin Badgers fan.
- I love coffee but only one cup a day!
- My favorite is Chicago style deep dish pizza, but I can always go for a thin crust, too.
- In my spare time I love hanging with my family, friends, my bunko ladies, and my “slow readers book club” gals.