Meet Our Client
KNF Neuberger was founded in 1946 in Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany. They have established themselves globally as a solution provider specializing in the development, design, production, and distribution of diaphragm pumps and systems for handling gases and liquids. Over the years they have enjoyed steady growth while also broadening their experience and global reach. With 17 companies worldwide today, they are still constantly expanding their multi-industry expertise and wide range of applications.
KNF initially came to Ironistic for consulting services after the corporate website was revamped and upgraded which led to the consolidation of country-specific websites, including KNF USA. This quickly turned into a longer-term partnership expanding to our integrated digital marketing services. KNF USA had several goals, including increasing the volume of high-quality US market leads through the website, growing the OEM, lab, and process market share, expanding brand recognition, and driving quality traffic to the website through various marketing channels.
Through our strategic SEO and PPC campaigns, we were able to accomplish the following for KNF:
- Expand brand recognition and drive quality leads to the website
- Raise awareness of their product offerings in the US
- Drive traffic to existing product pages on their website
- Encourage meaningful actions – downloads of product datasheets and manuals as well as lead generation through live chat conversations and form-fills
- Discover which product lines had the most potential to grow via search traffic
- 229% increase in downloads/CTA conversions
- 72% increase in organic traffic to the US landing pages
- Nine Google Ads campaigns launched with over 11,000 clicks and 243,00 impressions
- More than 200 conversions on the top-performing campaign
- Five campaigns with a search impression share of 60% or more, including one with a conversion rate of 6.0% since its launch