Software as a Service (SaaS)
SaaS is a type of software solution that allows data to be accessible from any platform with an internet connection and a web browser. Commonly, users will create an account and then subscribe to a service that is provided through a website. A SaaS solution is a cost-effective way to leverage technology for a fraction of the cost.
Other SaaS benefits:
- It reduces the time spent on installation and customization and can eliminate the issues that get in the way of the software implementation.
- SaaS solutions exist in cloud environments that are flexible and have compatibility with other SaaS offerings.
- SaaS solutions are easy to use.
- The costs and effort required with updates and fresh releases are lower.
- Provided ongoing support/development.
Ironistic utilizes SaaS solutions in our everyday communication, tasking, and engagements. For example, G Suite is a favored application that provides our team access to Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, Forms, Slides, and several other apps that allow us to produce in-depth strategies, manage our schedules and collaborate with teams and clients.
A SaaS solution we have been offering to our clients is accessiBe. This is a tool that makes web accessibility easy and affordable. By adding the accessiBe overlay to your website, you will instantly address ADA and 508 (and more!) compliance requirements without the need to make any ongoing costly adjustments to your website’s code. You can learn more about 508 compliance here.
Another example of a SaaS solution is our IronCurrent product, which allows credit unions to upgrade their online presence with advanced, pre-built website templates. IronCurrent offers three tiers as well as a la carte features, so you can choose the right plan for you and your website.