Meet Our Client
Established in 1919, MOWW is a nonpartisan, Veterans Service Organization (VSO) dedicated to promoting patriotism, civic responsibility, public service, and leadership in the nation’s communities. MOWW Companions live by the motto, “It is nobler to serve than to be served.”
Taking a leadership and mentorship role in communities around the U.S., they have 77 chapters throughout the United States and operate numerous recognition and outreach programs, including youth leadership conferences, ROTC programs, Homeland Security programs, and more!
MOWW’s old site was pretty outdated, so they had lots of aspirations for their new website. We worked with them to tackle the following goals:
- Visually elevate the main website to provide a more intuitive user experience and better complement the new eCommerce store website
- Enhance communication/engagement with new and existing audiences
- Consolidate their two separate content management systems into one dynamic WordPress content management system
- Implement new tools and functionality to help MOWW engage members and improve user experience
- Integrate with the existing eCommerce storefront
- Establish seamless mobile functionality so people can easily access MOWW information via mobile devices.
Number one in redesigning the MOWW site was bringing it up-to-date while keeping it on-brand. Number two was improving the functionality, making sure it was easy to use and considering all types of users. This way – better user engagement would be complemented by better overall user experience.
For better control over the content and functionality of the site, we consolidated MOWW’s various content management systems into one WordPress platform that allows them to
- Control and modify pages throughout the site, including sidebar and front-end navigation
- Easily manage image and video assets
- SEO and meta data controls
- Embed third-party code
- And more!
Their new site allows them to easily promote news and events, manage conventions and resources, operate their eCommerce and membership, and includes an interactive chapter map, forms management and broadcast email capabilities.
Plus, we also ensured mobile-responsive capabilities, so users can easily access and use the site on all types of devices.
"*" indicates required fields