Meet Our Client
Liberty Lutheran operates several senior living communities in the state of Pennsylvania, including an alumni community at Penn State. They promote and enable a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle through fitness, recreation, social, and leisure programs in beautifully-designed facilities. As a non-profit, They provide compassionate, skilled healthcare and lead many spiritual and philanthropic activities designed to serve and empower older adults in their area.
Liberty Lutheran had two main goals when they approached us for this custom development project:
- Migrate their six community sites from their old, expiring content management system to a dynamic WordPress MultiSite system.
- Redevelop and design two of these six sites while remaining aligned with their overall look and feel. These two sites would be the foundational site, libertylutheran.org, and The Manor at York Town.
Other goals for all their sites were:
- Implement cross-platform, mobile-responsive design, so sites and services could be accessed and utilized across all devices.
- Create an intuitive user experience for visitors and residents.
We rolled up our sleeves and got to work on transitioning all the content and style from each site to the new CMS platform. This was a task that required a careful, deliberate, and detailed process with meticulous quality control to ensure accuracy and optimal user experience, plus easy paths of communication between Liberty Lutheran and ourselves.
We also implemented several functionality tools across all six sites to improve usability:
- WordPress MultiSite to manage the full family of websites through a single interface
- An events calendar plugin to promote and enable RSVPs for community events
- A floor plans plugin so users can easily access and view the different layouts available at each community
- Jobs listings functionality so Liberty Lutheran can easily recruit and accept resumes online via a fillable form
- A donations tool that promotes all types of charitable giving, including planned giving and ‘donate now’ options
- Social media links and current highlights
- A resource library where Liberty Lutheran can house all their assets in one central location.
In addition, Ironistic continues to provide ongoing website maintenance services and hosting support for all six sites.
Liberty Lutheran is very impressed with all the work we did. We’re happy we could deliver great service to a client that has been fulfilling their own mission of service for many years.
Access all their senior living communities at https://libertylutheran.org/senior-living-communities/family-of-communities/.
"*" indicates required fields