Meet Our Client
Flamemaster is one of the main suppliers of high-performance sealants, protective coatings, and specialty compounds – and it’s also one of the longest running. With over 70 years of experience, they turn out high-quality products with accessible, global service and support for the aerospace, defense, energy, and transportation industries.
Their expertise and experience also mean that they can develop customized solutions for their customers when the need arises. On top of that, they pride themselves on short lead times and on-time delivery.
With Flamemaster’s recent strategic partnership with Socomore, they’ve expanded their platform and capabilities. They needed a website to match.
Their main objectives for the design and development included:
- Providing current and potential customers with a useful and easily-accessible source of product information
- Strengthening user experience (UX) by creating straightforward site navigation supported by strategically-placed CTA’s (call-to-actions) that guide users to view products, learn more about Flamemaster, and contact them
- Creating meaningful relationships with their customer base
- Highlighting the wide range of available products and technical information through dynamic imagery, content, and resources
- Enabling Flamemaster’s staff to easily manage content throughout the website, to including pages, images, documents, and more.
We created a multi-purpose design that both engages users and presents clear navigation and effective content placement. The design adheres to and enhances Flamemaster’s corporate branding.
The homepage sets the table by laying out the key features of the company and the website, and the interior pages provide more detail on Flamemaster’s history, products, services, packaging, FAQs, and news. We built custom, searchable post-type tables for their product details, and we also ensured that the site is mobile-friendly, so users can view the content on any device.
Flamemaster’s website is supported by a powerful WordPress CMS (content management system) that allows administrators to manage content, add images and videos, and upload resources. Ironistic also provides continued support with our responsive website hosting and maintenance services.
"*" indicates required fields