Ironistic Junior Graphic Designers have incredible design skills and can recognize quality UX from substandard. Their design execution and aesthetic choices elevate the deliverables they are creating. They are eager to learn and thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, moving frequently from project to project. They are motivated to stay current with the latest design trends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of agency experience
- Understanding of key design principles
- Artistic and creative with a strong grasp of typography, color, and space.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and Design)
- Familiarity using Biteable or other browser-based tools is a plus.
- Experience using Canva
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to proactively communicate with team members, including the Creative Manager, Digital Strategist, and Project Manager, on the status of projects as well as any other pertinent project information
- Ability to stay focused on tasks for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant work experience – We all took unique paths to get here too
Nice to have:
- Experience using various Content Management Systems – specifically WordPress
- Experience using various page-building tools such as WP Bakery, Elementor, Avada
- Experience setting up website themes such as Bridge, Avada, Jupiter X, etc
- Ability to perform with minimal direction or supervision – Must be self-motivated.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a unified look across all designs, ensuring brand standards are met for a variety of clients
- Collaborate with other departments in ideation and creation of graphic elements.
- Manage design tasks from concept through production, asking for clarification and prioritization as needed
- Importing and styling content, determining the structure and design of interior web pages
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends, technological advancements, and social media developments
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, flexible, helpful, and able to work independently on a mix of extended and quick-turnaround projects
- Demonstrate an ability to clearly understand an end user’s perspective to provide design deliverables accordingly