Ironistic UI Designers have incredible design skills and can recognize quality UX from substandard. Their design execution and aesthetic choices elevate the deliverables they are creating. They thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, moving frequently from project to project. They are motivated to stay current with the latest design trends.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Understanding of key design principles
- Artistic and creative with a strong grasp of typography, color, and space.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (primarily XD, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to proactively communicate with team members, including the Creative Manager, Digital Strategist, and Project Manager on the status of projects as well as any other pertinent project information
- Ability to stay focused on tasks for extended periods of time
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant work experience – We all took unique paths to get here too
Nice to have:
- Experience using various Content Management Systems – specifically WordPress
- Experience using various page building tools such as WP Bakery, Elementor, Avada
- Experience setting up website themes such as Bridge, Avada, Jupiter X, etc
- Ability to perform with minimal direction or supervision – Must be self-motivated.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a unified look across all designs ensuring brand standards are met for a variety of clients
- Collaborate with other departments in ideation and creation of graphic elements.
- Manage design tasks from concept through production, asking for clarification and prioritization as needed
- Importing and styling content, determining the structure and design of interior web pages
- Working in a deadline-driven atmosphere with a mix of extended and quick-turnaround projects
- Demonstrate an ability to clearly understand an end user’s perspective to provide design deliverables accordingly