Ironistic PPC Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing the ongoing success and evolution of client paid advertising campaigns across all search and social platforms. As an Ironistic PPC Specialist, you will supervise accounts to ensure all campaigns adhere to an agreed-upon budget and continuously perform tests on campaigns to bolster performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing).
- Experience managing paid ad campaigns on popular social media platforms.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification is a plus.
- Agency experience is a must.
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other paid advertising platforms for a variety of clients;
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics;
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
- Work with other team members in creating creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
- Handle display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for social media paid advertising campaigns
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search and social marketing initiatives;
- Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search and social initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication with team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.