The Digital Analytics Specialist at Ironistic works closely with the account services team to develop a robust analytics plan to track and measure progress for our clients. As a Digital Analytics Specialist, you will define and implement measurement strategies that align with our client’s digital marketing and overall business goals. You will analyze data to provide actionable insights to the team for future marketing campaigns and website usability enhancements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of work experience in marketing research, statistical or data analysis
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Data Studio, Google Ads, Social Media platforms, Email marketing analytics, etc.
- Proven work experience and knowledge of Google suite of tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio), and Excel
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related to multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness
- Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen
- Proven ability in handling concurrent projects with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Coming up with conversion optimization strategies, with the aim of improving efficiency in the digital marketing department and increasing ROI for clients
- Implementing tracking into various marketing initiatives using Google Tag Manager
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns and website conversions are implemented properly and kept up-to-date
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs based on performance analysis
- Showcase the positive IMPACT that Ironistic efforts make in reaching client business goals and objectives
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Evaluates customers’ online behavior and provide insights and recommendations for further enhancements to the guest experience
- Analyzes A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicates results and provides recommendations.
- Spotting opportunities to try innovative new methodologies and improve the analytical procedure
- Working daily with analytical software including but not limited to Google Ads, Google Analytics, Social, email, etc.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.