Responsively Responsible Website Development
Website Evaluation Tool: Ironscan.io
Ironscan.io is a website evaluation tool built to provide users with an instant analysis of any website. Just type in a URL and you’ll be able to see an in-depth, comprehensive overview of the site’s strengths and weaknesses.
The Ironscan.io website evaluation tool can provide the following pieces of information:
- Google Usability Index: How user-friendly is your website’s design? Google’s user experience index can tell you how accessible your site is from a design perspective. You can read up on this test here.
- Moz SEO Index: How well does your website rank on search engines like Google? The reputable Moz Domain Authority index shows how your site compares against the rest of the web on search engines. Learn more about the index here.
- GTmetrix Speed Index: How well is your site optimized for speed and efficiency? The GTmetrix Page Speed index is extremely useful for determining how fast your site is overall. You can learn more about GTmetrix here.
- Load Time: How long it takes for your website to load.
- Number of Backlinks: Backlinks are links to your site that located on other sites. The more you have, the better you’ll rank in search engines like Google.
- Sitemap.xml Detection: A sitemap makes a lot of information about your site available to search engines such as Google. Having one will boost your search rank.
- Robots.txt Detection: A robots.txt helps search engines such as Google understand your site better. Having one helps improve your presence in search engines.
- SSL Certificate Detection: An SSL certificate helps keep your site safe from hackers. Including SSL can also boost your search ranking in Google, so it’s a great feature to have all around.
- Google Mobile-Friendly Test: The Google Mobile-Friendly Test ensures your website works well on mobile devices. Passing this means your website caters to both desktop and mobile users, which will boost your rank on Google. Close to 60% of all website traffic today comes from mobile devices, so it’s important to make sure your site works everywhere. You can read more about the test here.
There are currenty no responses.