Hi there! The name’s Catherine, but you can call me Catie. Nice to meet you! I’m Ironistic’s Content Specialist.
I’ve been an avid writer for as long as I can remember (ever since we learned how to physically write with those chunky pencils in elementary school!) Creating and sharing stories has always been my passion. I graduated from The University of Scranton in 2018 with a BA in English and landed my first job in e-learning and sales training soon after. I stumbled into the world of content marketing one year later and have loved it ever since.
The best part about content marketing is that it’s never boring; it embodies elements of writing, branding, strategy, and SEO. Whether it’s a blog post, an email campaign, or web copy, content is everywhere! I’m so excited to be on the Ironistic team working with such amazing people to help our clients create content that connects with their audience.
- I’m a former a cappella nerd and love to sing and play piano in my free time.
- My brother said he’d pay me $700 to give up coffee for a week…and I turned it down. Some might say I’m addicted!
- I was the Editor in Chief of my university’s student magazine.
- I wasn’t the most athletic in high school (I was on the varsity bowling team), but now you can always find me lifting at the gym, on a run, or at a spin class.
- I geek out on personal development and mindfulness (so much that I started a blog about it!)