Hi Everyone! My name is Anika, and I am an Account Coordinator at Ironistic.
I was born and raised in Seattle (yep, I miss it there – so pretty) and moved to Washington, DC to attend college, JMU is amazing! I’ve worked for both nonprofits and digital agencies, leading technical projects and developing technical training programs. I’ve also dabbled in analytics, SEO best practices, web design, web development (cough, CSS and HTML), and social media marketing.
Some Fun Facts About Me:
- I live in Alexandria with my wonderful husband, Kevin, and our adorable cat, Pixel.
- I’m creative and have worked in several different mediums, including glass blowing, photography, writing, paper crafting, screen printing, and jewelry making, to name a few.
- I’ve been to almost every state in the union and most of western Europe – I love to travel!
- My husband and I love to hike and have been to several national parks on week-long hiking trips.
- I grew up with tons of animals and have owned: sheep, goats, chickens, geese, rabbits, horses, dogs, and cats.
- My favorite pastime is reading, especially fantasy novels. You’ll often find me with my head in a book.