Raydoor is a New York City-based company founded in 2000 by furniture designer, artist & entrepreneur Luke Siegel. The Raydoor staff are a talented team from varying design backgrounds with ambitions of seeing a great project become a reality. Offering a number of different unique door systems including barn doors, folding doors, pocket doors, room dividers, and stacking doors, Raydoor has an artistic solution for nearly any space.
Ironistic was thrilled to work with Raydoor to enhance their online presence and showcase their beautiful selection of sliding door systems. The Raydoor website is custom designed and built on the WordPress CMS with some unique functionality and very cool design features.
Some of our favorite features about the new Raydoor website include:
- a roll-over feature on the Raydoor Systems section of the homepage that resembles the motion of a sliding door to reveal the door open as you hover over the image. Give it a try!
- a custom built curtain-style navigation that allows Raydoor to show related links or design options within each section while also including visual calls-to-action.
- multiple galleries in sub-categories to allow Raydoor to showcase examples of each type of door system and allow users to find inspiration based on different types of spaces and door types.
- a customized resource library that allows website users to quickly and easily find important documents such as standard drawings, installation guides, spec sheets, and more.
- Website Strategy
- Custom Web Design and Development
- WordPress Implementation
- Website Hosting and Maintenance
- On-going Integrated Marketing