A key priority for the American Society of Civil Engineers centers around America’s transportation infrastructure, and while America’s infrastructure continues to grow, the federal funding source for transportation – the Highway Trust Fund – has seen its revenues steadily depleted. In order to raise public awareness – and encourage action! – about this important cause, ASCE contacted Ironistic to work with them in developing a campaign-based website. They needed a compelling website, and they needed it fast.
Ironistic quickly identified and customized and existing WordPress template and worked with ASCE to
- Leverage social media efforts, particularly the #fixthetrustfund campaign
- Integrate with Change.org grassroots petitions
- Integrate with internal ASCE email campaign software
- Embed CQ Roll Call (CapWiz) capabilities
- Create custom infographics and videos for increased visual engagement
Ironistic web development efforts resulted in a strong online presence to kickoff the #FixTheTrustFund campaign, and the site continues to provide important information and engagement for the Highway Trust Fund. For more information, please visit http://www.fixthetrustfund.org/.
- Digital Strategy
- WordPress CMS Implementation
- 3rd Party Integration
- Website Hosting and Maintenance
- Ongoing Integrated Marketing Communications