Five Digital Marketing Basics You Can’t Ignore
Benefits for Marketing:
More Leads, Less Spend
- See an end-to-end picture of the customer journey, from first interaction to conversion and beyond.
- Track leads acquired through both online and offline channels, including phone calls.
- Know which campaigns are most effective and increase the number of leads that come in without increasing spend.
- Create automatic email marketing campaigns based on the behavior of your leads.
Benefits for Sales:
More Sales, More Revenue
- Use VisitorID to identify anonymous web visitors, and easily create new lead records using the integrated CRM.
- Focus time on sales-ready leads that have already been nurtured with relevant content and prioritized with custom lead scoring.
- See the complete history of every lead, and shape your sales pitch around his or her specific interests.
- Create alerts for salespeople on hot lead activity so they can immediately reach out whenever a lead demonstrates interest in making a purchase.