Ready to look forward to work on Monday? We are an innovative marketing and web development agency looking for a strong technology generalist that can take on server management for our hosting clients. Ironistic utilizes Amazon Web Services to host a variety of Windows and Linux based instances and regularly launches new websites within our AWS network. Though we are platform agnostic, the primary Content Management Systems we utilize are WordPress and DotNetNuke (we build in .NET, PHP, and Java), and are looking for a technologist to take on the role of managing and optimizing our hosting environment – both Windows/IIS and Linux.
Our clients have an eclectic set of needs that will continuously challenge you to find innovative ways to conquer the Internet.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience in AWS – a must
- Superior problem-resolution skills
- Organization skills to keep multiple tasks prioritized to ensure proper timing
- Outstanding phone and people skills
- Remote and on-site problem-resolution skills
- Strong ability to build client and peer relationships
- Solid understanding of Windows/IIS and Linux configurations
- Solid understanding of DNS Configuration and Management
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing VM configurations – scripts, systems, and processes – and improving them as needed
- Coordinating with development teams to launch and optimize websites
- Coordinating with AWS Business Support as needed
- Migrating websites within our network
- Managing security requirements at the server level
- Internal office technology support
- Basic level web programming skills a plus
Our Server Administrator is a valuable member of Ironistic, and the right person will take advantage of working with our team of internet professionals seeking to change the face of the Internet. This is NOT a ticketing system, and remote work is available.