Website Design Tips for Associations
How to Increase Email Open Rates
Use helpful platforms.
Test your subject lines! A/B testing is a simple way to find out what your audience reacts to. Create one subject line that’s straightforward and one with a little more personality. Most email automation platforms like Emma allow you to do this easily.
Brief and direct.
Be brief and direct. Answer any questions without rambling on. Too much information may overwhelm the reader. Emails should communicate specifics in a concise and articulate way that gets to the point quickly and effectively.
Get personal. Be relevant.
Clean email lists and segmentation are the optimal ways to increase email open rates.
- Include clear email opt-ins
- Review your email list regularly to remove any spam or error contacts
- Segment your email lists to send highly relevant content based on user preference
- Personalize your emails
- Experiment with your subject lines and email layouts.
- Purchase email lists
- Send all contacts the same emails every time
- Flood your recipients’ inbox by sending too frequently.
Know your audience.
There are currenty no responses.