Season’s Givings: How #GivingTuesday Can Give Back All Year Long
Google Workshop: Building Your Online Presence
Join us for a workshop in Gaithersburg, MD at Launch Workplaces, a modern designed, shared co-working space in the heart of Rio Washington Center. Snack will be provided by Mezeh Mediterranean Grill. This is a Not to Miss Event!
Ironistic will conduct an hour interactive Google workshop that is immediately applicable and productive for businesses across all industries. There will be a half hour Q&A time at the end. Bring your laptop and apply what you learn as we go! This is something we should all take advantage of.
The objective of this Workshop is to:
- Get your business verified and up to date on Google maps (if not already) and learn how to maintain the listing
- Learn how to get more positive reviews on a Google listing and why that is important
- Understand if Google is penalizing your website (causing you to go down in the rankings) and how to fix it
- Discover how to put search engine optimization (SEO) to work for your website to grow your website traffic organically
- Explain the how and whys of paid online advertising
- Walk away with proven, profitable marketing strategies you can implement immediately to drive traffic to your site, generate leads and convert those leads into clients/customers.
- Q&A time to get answers from a Google expert