Ironistic Digital Strategists are responsible for overseeing the ongoing marketing and evolution of our client’s brand and online presence. Most importantly, our Strategists continuously think on behalf of our clients to foster growth and innovation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or related field
- Proven work experience as a marketing strategist or marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies
- Understanding and use of digital tools, technologies and trends, then leverage those for client success, including research and discovery efforts
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, CRM software, and Content Management Systems
- An understanding of web design and highly effective UX/UI
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Team management skills
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Agency experience is a plus!
Responsibilities will include:
- Continually research clients’ markets to identify new opportunities. Set specific marketing/project goals
- Write and present strategies aligned with clients’ business
- Use industry knowledge and skills to push clients and the team in the most productive direction
- Offer expertise and recommendations to clients, and closely collaborate with internal team members.
- Develop initial high-level marketing strategies based on the client’s priorities, and level of engagement
- Analyze sales and marketing trends
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Daily management of your, and your team member’s tasks
- Work directly with and oversee Project Managers; Establish bi-weekly or monthly meetings with PM’s for touch bases on project phases
- Additional tasks as assigned