Ironistic PPC/SEO Specialists are responsible for overseeing the online marketing campaigns related to SEO, PPC, and comprehensive inbound marketing campaigns for clients in a wide variety of industries. As an Ironistic PPC/SEO Specialist, you will supervise accounts to ensure all campaigns adhere to an agreed-upon budget and continuously perform tests on campaigns to bolster performance. You will work closely with the account services team to develop SEO strategies and manage our clients’ day-to-day social media content and engagement initiatives.
- 2+ years of work experience as an PPC/SEO specialist or similar position
- Knowledgeable about search, social and content marketing disciplines
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, HubSpot, Ahrefs, SEMRush and other online analytical tools
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google Ads, Yahoo, Bing)
- Experience planning and executing SEO, social media, content and local search marketing campaigns
- Experience managing paid ad campaigns on popular social media platforms.
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
- Organized and has the ability to perform well with or without detailed directions
- AdWords / Bing certification is a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Agency experience is a must
- Collaborate with the Digital Strategist/Project Manager to build and execute SEO strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients
- Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search and social initiatives
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC/SEO industry trends and developments
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Deliver high-quality work with attention to detail
- Work closely with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Train, support, and review tasks of SEO and Content Specialists